Universal Pass – Travel Pass Login, Registration, Status, Process, Links can be checked from the official website. For those who do not know anything about the Universal Travel Pass, we here will explain the pass and share all the necessary information required to obtain access. In this post, we will talk in-depth about the Universal Travel Pass, how to download it, what procedure to follow, and how to sign in. To know the answers to these questions, stay with us in this post at last.
Universal Travel Pass
Before diving into deep, let’s first discuss what the Universal Pass is. The Universal Pass proves that you have received both the covid vaccine doses. It is like an entry pass for you to travel anywhere you want. The Maharashtra Government issued this pass considering the high impact of the covid-91 in the country.
We already know that during the Pandemic, there is massive restraint to travel anywhere in India. It is impossible for people to do all the work from home. Hence the need to go out is a must. So the Maharashtra Government considering the fear of the Third wave of Covid came up with a solution to the problem of travelling. The government then issued a travel Pass which is a legal confirmation that you have been done with the covid vaccine doses.
How to Login for the Universal Travel Pass?
The Maharashtra government clearly mentioned that without the Universal Pass, you would not allow purchasing tickets to travel anywhere in India. Thus it is mandatory for us to obtain the pass. That is why we are here will help you log in for the Universal Travel Pass. For this, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- On your device on Google Chrome or any other browser, open the official website msdmacov19.mahait.org.
- Click the login button.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Now fill in the credentials displayed on your screen.
- Now click the sign-in button.
- Once the signing is done, you will be logged in to the official portal.
Documents and Eligibility Criteria for Universal Travel Pass
If you want to issue a Universal Travel Pass, you must file some papers. Without them, you will not be able to get the pass. So to help you out, we have prepared the list of documents necessary to obtain the pass. Check it out.
- Voter id
- Aadhar card
- Registered mobile number
- Registered Company
- Registration certificate
- Industrial papers
- Government ID document
If you have all the documents mentioned earlier, you can apply for the Universal Travel Pass but before that make sure you are eligible for the pass. For this, you need to know the eligibility criteria. In case you are unaware, then we are helping you out.
- You must work in education, medical and utility services to obtain the pass.
- People who have voting rights can only apply for the pass. That means children were not allowed to obtain the pass.
- The pass will be given to vaccinated people with both the covid-19 doses.
- A person who holds citizenship in India can only apply for it.
- You can use this pass in your or your nearest state.
- You are allowed to use the pass via a QR code.
Universal Travel Pass Registration Form 2023
People who want to do registration to generate the pass should fill up the registration form available at the official portal. For this, you need to do the given steps consciously.
- Firstly go to the telegram app. In case you don’t have to download it from the Google play store.
- Open the app and type Maha Gov.
- You will see an option “Maha Gov. Universal Pass” on the page. Click on it.
- Continue the process by pressing the Start button.
- Tap on Apply for the Universal Pass option.
- Enter your registered mobile number, which you have used for CoWIN vaccine registration.
- Enter the OTP sent to your device.
- You will now see the registration number on your screen.
- Next, you have to press the grey box.
- Check your details once again so that your registration process may not hinder.
- After confirming, click on the Yes button.
- Press the Pin Icon on your search bar and select an image from your gallery.
- Confirm the photo you uploaded.
- After finishing all the above steps, wait for the confirmation from the Cowin website.
- Then press Confirm details option.
- Apply for the Universal pass link after the confirmation.
- Finally, your travel pass is ready.
- A link is sent through text.
- Click on verify option.
- Finally, you are allowed to download your travel pass by pressing on the download option.
- You can take a print or screenshot for future reference.
Steps You Should Follow to download Universal Pass
Once you know that you have come under the eligibility criteria and have all the necessary documents to get the pass, you need to do the registration process. The registration process will be done by following the quick, easy steps shown below.
- First and foremost, go to the official portal epassmasdma.mahait.org.
- On the Homepage, you will see the “Register your Establishment” button. Tap on it fast as the Homepage will appear for a few seconds.
- A registration form will then appear on your screen.
- Fill up the form and attach the essential documents rigorously.
- Verify the form once again to avoid mistakes.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and then tap on the Register Button.
- You have both the options of Single Vaccinated Citizen and Double Vaccinated Citizen. Click on it as per your status of Vaccination. Do not forget that the page will appear only for 150 seconds.
- Now enter the registered mobile number you used on the CoWIN website.
- Select your name or for whom you are downloading the pass and tap on the request a pass.
Universal Pass Download Link
You can easily download the link on the official website, epassmasdma.mahait.org. To do this, you just need to follow the given simple steps in the official portal of the travel pass.
- Visit the official website
- The “Download Travel Pass” link is shown on this web page. Click on it.
- Now on the next page, enter your registered mobile number.
- An OTP will send to your device.
- Fill in the credentials and verify your mobile number.
- Next, you have to upload your Passport size photo.
- Your travel pass is ready to download. Take a print for further use.
Universal Pass Status Check
Universal Travel Pass is a must for the citizens of India. It serves as a secure way of travelling within India. Applicants to obtain the pass must receive both doses of Covid-19 and have the necessary documents mentioned above. The UTP pass is available at distinctive degrees of restrictions depending upon their work nature. For example, people with a third-degree pass can easily travel to places with Level 1,2 or 3 Limitations. Similarly, if one has a level 2 degree pass, one can travel to areas with Level 1 and 2 limitations. An exceptional level 5 is also provided, which avail you to travel to the places no matter the level of restriction.
We are sure that you have got all the necessary details of the UTP pass served by the Maharashtra Government. However, if you still have something that you want to know about the same, you can ask in the comment section.
Thank You for coming to our web page. Our website covers the latest topics in India.
More News: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here