PM Kisan Registration 2023 New Farmer Registration, Date, Eligibility, Status, KYC update and many other details are discussed here. The article is about the most beneficial scheme of the government for Indian farmers. So if you are looking to get benefitted from the scheme or want the latest updates on the scheme, don’t move forward to another page and keep reading our post consciously. Because here, you get the complete details about PM Kisan Registration 2023 New Farmer Registration, Date, Eligibility and other related topics about the same.
PM Kisan Registration 2023
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was started by the government of India to help Indian farmers who fulfil the eligibility conditions prescribed by the government. Under it, Rs 6000 is credited to the accounts of the registered farmers under the yojana.
The amount is transferred into the accounts in three equal installments of Rs 2000. The scheme has covered over ten crores of farmers in the country. So if you come under the eligibility criteria and so far have not aided under the scheme, read our full post to get complete knowledge about it.
PMKSNY Registration 2023
The farmers who want to avail the benefits of the Yojna should register themselves under the scheme. To do your PM Kisan Registration 2023, you need to fill out the form available on the official portal of the authority, i.e. pmkisan.gov.in. Also, you should remember that you must register within the time limit set by the government.
Apply for New Farmer Registration 2023
This section will help you do your PM Kisan Registration 2023. The following steps given beneath will help you easily do your registration on the official portal.
- Very first, you need to open the authentic portal, pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now press the New Farmer Registration.
- Now you have to enter your mobile number, Aadhar Card number and state.
- Then an OTP is sent to your registered mobile number. Fill in the OTP credentials on the web page.
- Attach all the required papers mentioned on the page.
- Now press on the deposit key and review your entries filled.
- Finally, submit for PM Kisan Yojna Registration 2023.
- Do not omit to take a printout or screenshot for later reference.
PM Kisan Registration Date 2023
It is essential to do your registration within the prescribed date by the authority unless, despite the fact that you are eligible, you will not be allowed to take benefits of the scheme.
The last date to submit your registration form set by the government is June 30, 2023. But recently, the time limit has been stretched till 30 September 2023. So you have enough time to register for the scheme.
Recently the 14th instalment of PM Kisan is officially released from December to March 2023. The beneficiaries whose names are mentioned in the instalment list receive Rs 2000 via their bank accounts. You can also check the status of your instalment on the official portal of the supervising authority.
Checking PM Kisan Registration Status
If you are already registered and want to know your registration status but do not know how to do so. Then don’t worry; go through the steps stated below.
- Open the official portal and select the farmer corner from the menu options.
- Choose the ‘Status of Self-Registered/CSC Farmers’.
- Select the district, tehsil, block and village where you are from.
- Now tap on the Search option.
- The follow-up page will ask you to enter your Aadhar number and captcha code.
- Finally, you can check your name and the other farmers you are looking for.
PM Kisan Eligibility Conditions 2023
The farmers must read this section before filling in the registration form. Suppose you fill out the form, and the authorities find you ineligible; you are out of the scheme. Hence we urge you to read the below lines, which cover the eligibility criteria for PM Kisan Yojna 2023.
- The applicants must carry a domicile certificate from any state of India.
- A farmer must belong to SC, ST, or OBC categories and must contain a caste certificate.
- Their income should be less than 2.5 lakhs annually.
- The total farming land acquired by the applicant should be less than 2 acres.
- Their age must be between 18 to 45 years of age.
- Any of the family members should not be doing a government job.
- They should not have a monthly income exceeding Rs 15000.
- The eligible farmers must have a bank account and Aadhar card.
Please ensure that you fulfil all the above conditions before filling out the registration form for PM Kisan Yojna.
Richest Actress in the World 2023
I expect all your doubts have been cleared after reading our article. If there is still anything you won’t understand or want to ask about the scheme, you can ask in the comment box. We will reply to you as early as possible.
Thank You for visiting our authentic portal and for more knowledgeable information; keep coming to our website frequently.
To arrive at the Home page, Tap here.
To visit the PM Kisan Yojna official website, Tap here.
4 thoughts on “PM Kisan Registration 2023 New Farmer Registration, Date, Eligibility”
Why no EWS farmers given opportunity to register?
respected sir mare registration complete ha November 2022 say par aj tak instalment nahi aye payment processed dekha Raha hai boot daar say fto b generated bata raha ha sir 6000 per year say former ka kam nahi chalta double karo pm sab i am very thankful to you
I am registered for PM kissan nidhi yojana in the monthbof May 2022. local krishi bhavan people kept it pending. After repeated complaint they approved it and sent it at District office. Now they keeping pending for further steps. Sir when they will do ?
Sir already I joined,also I connected Adhar link with bank account, thanking you.