Fund Competition 2020
Empowering Young Entrepreneurs
Atria University celebrates innovation and promotes the entrepreneurial spirit. We would like to enable young entrepreneurs to come up with new, exciting business ideas and proposals that would be viable in the world. We are hosting a Venture Capital Fund Competition (VCFC) 2020 for students aged between 16-18 years.
Please Note: Idea submissions are now closed for the competition.
Transform a challenge into a business idea using an innovative mindset. We are looking for an original idea that’s backed by a well researched and detailed business plan. If your business proposition is shortlisted, you’ll get to present to experienced industry leaders.
What’s in it for you?
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be mentored by leading industry professionals and faculty from MIT. Regardless of the final outcome, you will get a chance to pitch your idea to a world-class panel and hear what they think about it.
All participants will also receive a participation certificate from Atria University.
Meet The Panelists
- The VCFC 2020 is open to high-school students in the age group of 16-18 years.
- Students from any academic background may apply.
- Individual entries welcome.
- Maximum team size – 4.
Please download the Business Model Canvas Template here.
- Fill all sections in the template
- Highly Recommended: Fill the Value Propositions Box after you’ve worked out everything else
- Watch this video to understand various sections in the template
Your business idea and plan may come from any of the following 5 disciplines:
AI, ML, Data Sciences, Robotics, Mechatronis, Additive Manufacturing, RPA, Business Automation Tools, IoT, Geospatial, Design Thinking and Industrial Automation.
Energy Storage, Geothermal, Solar Thermal, Photovoltaic, Wind Turbine, Nuclear and Wave Energy.
AR, VR, UI, Animation, VFX, and Web Design technologies.
Electric Vehicles, Autonomous Vehicles, Automotive Battery Management Systems, Aerodynamics, Avionics, Unmanned Aerial Systems, and Mass Transportation.
Sustainable Life Sciences
Biotechnology, Biomedical Instrumentation, Data sciences, Gene Alteration and Agricultural Science.
Please convey your ideas clearly. We highly recommend using any visual elements (images, diagrams, renders, collages, and so on) to support your idea and plan.
We will assess your competition submission based on criteria like the idea, the concept, the presentation, sustainability in the real-world, among others.
- A cumulative initial commitment of 30 Lacs for top 3 ideas.
- And, an induction into AU’s Business Incubation Center (ABiC). You get to realize your idea in a fully functional incubation center that will help all the way from design, prototype, and market launch.
- Know more about ABiC here
Submissions are now closed.
For any clarifications, please email email@example.com or call 6366820743.